2010年7月5日 星期一

First week brief.

Last week is my first week in my new company. Everything is different. It becomes more easy that I have not used to.
I don't need to catch up my schedule. But I need to handle more office paperworks and something which does not relate to coding jobs.

Until now, I have not finished my office paperworks for a new hire person. Coz here is no secretary. I needed to ask others who seems as well not familiar with paperworks. And my new colleagues are engineers or engineer-like managers. This is my favor part of my new job.

I don't know if anything new I have not faced in my new job. But I suppose everything will be better day by day.
This essay article is written for practice my English. If you would like to advise me any modification or find any fault, please mail to me.

By the way, here is an apartment close to Hsinchu Science Park is for leasing.
More info. please contact chilionyang@gmail.com

沒有留言: